How to Make Money Creating a Content Filled Website.
Are you looking for a relatively easy way to make money writing articles? If so, you should consider developing your own content filled website. Despite popular misconceptions, you do not need a product to sell to make money online. Instead, you can offer information. This information generates income by way of advertisements. Since many people use the internet to research, whether it be for a school project or for advice, there is a lot of moneymaking potential.
The first step in creating a content filled website is to create a plan. What do you want your website niche or theme to be? While it is important to choose a topic that is profitable or at least in demand, you will want to consider your likes and dislikes. You will find it easier to make money and write articles on a topic that you feel passionate about.
Next, you will want to brainstorm. Envision your website, such as how it is organized or what articles you want to have posted. You should create an outline of the topics you want to cover. For example, if your website has a prom fashion theme, do you want to have separate sections for hair, dresses, and makeup? What specific articles do you want to write? Typically, you should have one article per page.
Speaking of those articles, you may want to create a short outline for each article. What do you want to tell your readers about? In keeping with prom fashions, you can write an article that shares tips for prom dress shopping online. Points that you may want to cover could include checking size charts, looking for free or discounted shipping, or tips for comparing prices. An outline can help you stay focused.
Next, it is time to start writing your articles. When doing so, you want to get your point across, but don’t ramble or make them longer than needed. Of course, it is important to inform your readers, but you may want to leave your articles with an open ending. Your readers will want to be well-informed, but you also want to leave them looking for a little bit more. This is what will result in clicks for your advertisements.
Proofread your articles and then proofread them again. Even if you have access to spell check and grammar check, there are no guarantees that these are right. As for why proofreading is important, an error free website will stand apart from the competition.
Once you have finished writing all of your articles or at least started writing them, purchase web-hosting and a domain name. This, however, is when you may start to worry. If you are unfamiliar with HTML, you can still make money with your articles. Look for web-hosting companies that give you access to free website building programs.
Once your web-hosting account is up and running, decide on a design or theme. This is easy if you are using a website building program, as they are laid out for you to choose from. When making your choice, remember that “cool,” isn’t always the best approach to take. Your website should be professional, attractive on the eyes, and easy to read.
As previously stated, your content filled website can make money through advertisements. Get started with Google AdSense. You are paid for each click your advertisements receive. As long as you have quality and unique content on your site and it is not adult in nature, you should be approved. If you are denied, review their terms of service to make the necessary adjustments. Add the advertisements to your website. Do not worry, doing so is easy and explained in a step-by-step process.
You can also use affiliate programs as a way to make money. When your website is approved, you place catchy banners on your website. To make the most money, apply to programs that are in line with your website. In keeping with prom fashions, display advertisements for prom dresses, beauty products and so forth. Depending on the program in question, you should receive a percentage of each sale you help to generate.
Kindle Publishing Success Formula
http://www.jvzoo.com/products/58033 Check out the website link above. Learn how to FINALLY get your books and stories published on Kindle, and make an incredible income as a writer!
Have you felt your book would get lost in an over-crowded book market? A friend of mine said, “I’ll probably never write a book because there are already too many books on every subject I can think of writing about.”
The truth is lots of successful authors have felt their idea for a book too small in the LARGE scheme of things. Even so, at some point they had to realize what I’m about to share with you, “With all the wonderful and not so wonderful books in the marketplace, there’s only one voice that’s uniquely yours. I am convinced there are people waiting for your perspective, your solution, and even your book. They’re waiting to be inspired, entertained or helped by YOUR book. They may even be looking for you and your ideas.”
Well, this is what my tips are all about today, how to know if the book idea you are planning to write has a chance to stand-out and sell. After all, even if it’s the tiniest of markets it will have to compete for proper attention in this hi-tech world? For your book to be able to compete in a world like ours today, you must target a niche market (people to sell your book to) interested in your book.
After pinpointing a market, develop a way of making your book different. You need a different viewpoint, a niche, or a different spin on perhaps the same information. Examine the problem again. Look at the solution your book idea solves with the goal of coming up with a way to present your knowledge differently than existing books.
Here are ten ideas for a book that stands out in a crowd and sells:
1. Business/Job Experience: If you have ten years or more of job experience, you could consider writing a book centered around your job. Even a previous job or business would fit the bill. For example, a couple of aspiring book writers sold their successful retail business to retire. They had tons of retail ownership tips to share and experience from mistakes they made along the way to success. New franchise owners and general retail owners would love to read their inspiring stories and tips to gain the same success. My advice was, “Go for it! Start writing now.”
2. Your Course: Compile your new book around a course you have taught for years. You already love the subject matter. Take your existing lessons and even lesson plans and form them into a book. If you are a stronger speaker than writer, consider taping your lesson presentations and getting them transcribed. Then hire a ghostwriter to take the transcriptions and develop into a book. I encourage you to not just take the transcript and copy into book form. But charge the writer or yourself to write it into a book using conversational language.
3. Life experiences: Use a life experience and form a book around it. Memoirs are good books to form out of life experiences. But they are not the only ones; you can use an experience of overcoming an insurmountable problem to inspire others. For example, if you got well from a major disease or any trauma like a car wreck. You may have worked through injuries and disabilities that would inspire others to do the same.
4. Task or Process: Write a book with the steps it takes to accomplish a complex task in your field. Put all the little known secrets you have learned over the years. You know, the little secret shortcuts and techniques you see others struggle with in your field. You have the solution; put it into your book. Your readers will love you for it and tell all their colleagues about your book.
5. Hobby: I love this one; because people often stumble upon their life’s mission this way. If you have a hobby that you are passionate about (most people are) and you have tons of information, you are a prime candidate to write a book about your hobby. Now, you simply put all your information in book form. For example, an author friend of mine who’s hobby was Investments. She loved to invest. She read everything in sight about it; she clipped every article and more. She formed an investment club to teach like minded members what she learned over the years. They are all on their way to the kind of wealth she has gained. It was simple for her to gather all her existing information, success stories and a small amount of researched information to write her popular book.
FREE Training!-▻▻ http:Coaching.PartnerWithNaters.com ◅◅- How I Make My Living Online: http:PartnerWithNaters.com◅- MY FACEBOOK: —▻▻▻http:on.fb.me1e…
6. Information Packaging. Perhaps you dream of creating your own information product line. You can do it you know. Take your existing body of knowledge on your chosen topic and write a short book as the initial product in your signature line. Then take the original body of information and form it into several audio products, create a companion workbook or study guide. Voila! You have the bare bones to form a Home Study Program.
7. Need or Void In Your Field. Look for a pressing need in your field that no one has come up with the solution. If you have the solution, your book is sure to sell well to your audience. Remember, even if you find someone with the solution on the market there’s still room for your unique perspective, tips and stories. Look for a different way to present it. Or find the gaps of information in your competitor’s book and make it your USP. Perhaps, they don’t make it simple enough or offer good examples and case studies.
8. Your Interests. Consider writing a book about what interests you or about something you need to know. For example, when I first began self publishing I gathered information for my own market comparative analysis. I put the information into a short report which I gave away to hundreds of people. Then as my body of information grew, I compiled it into a website. Soon, as my experiences, stories and information grew, the inevitable happened. I wrote the book ‘Self Publishing Your Way Now.’
9. Target A Niche. Simply put, to target a niche market in your book’s topic area, identify a problem/solution in your field or industry. Then research your competition. Develop a different approach. With all the books in the world on your topic, it’s not enough to know the solution. You must present the solution in a different way than existing books do.
10. Select a Career/Field. During an economy like we are in, many people are looking for a change. You would preferably choose a career you are related to somehow. Find and examine the top ten jobs in your chosen field. Write from experience or interview someone successful in each of the jobs. For example, you could write a book about the Top Ten Dream Jobs in the Medical Field.
You may have noticed in each one of the above examples of the same market, the contents of the book would probably be the same! The books would contain the same basic ideas, suggestions, tips, etc. For example, all the books about diets would probably stress the importance of eating right, choosing the right foods in right portions and daily exercise. Yet, each book presents a different viewpoint targeting a different market.
So BE BOLD; have no fear about approaching the same subject as existing books. Focus in on your unique ideas and viewpoint. Remember, according to the writer of Ecclesiastes, “There’s nothing new under the sun.” Bernice Fitz-Gibbon said so eloquently, “Creativity often consists of merely turning up what is already there. Did you know that right and left shoes were only thought up only little more than a century ago.” Now go start your successful book journey. Make it different. Make it count. Make it yours.
Ideas for writing a book - Kindle self publishing - Answering the question, What to publish?
FREE Training!-►► http://Coaching.PartnerWithNaters.com ◄◄- How I Make My Living Online: http://PartnerWithNaters.com◄-
MY FACEBOOK: ---►►►http://on.fb.me/1egCtop ◄◄◄- Visit my blog: ---►►► http://afterhoursmarketing.com ◄◄◄-
Ideas for writing a book - Kindle self publishing Hey guys, back again with another episode of After Hours Marketing, This episode is going to help a ton of people. I share how you can research and find awesome book ideas, you can publish on kindle.